Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On my mind... or in my dreams anyway.

This has been such a busy week, I have had very little time to be on the computer lately. This is VBS week for us and although it's been great, it has been exhausting!!!

But I thought I would share with you, that although I haven't been here to share any kind of meals or deals lately, frugality is never far from my mind...

A few nights ago, I went on my weekly shopping trip and got all of the usual deals. I almost always buy the store brand items unless the brand name is on sale, or I have a super coupon to use with it. This time I had two coupons for cottage cheese and as I stood in front of the dairy aisle I contemplated the savings compared with the store brand. I finally decided that if I bought the smaller size it would be worth it. I bought my things and went about my day.

Last night I woke up from a dream in the middle of the night and the first thing that came to my mind was... Oh, no! I don't know if I even used my coupons for the cottage cheese when I checked out... and do you know, it bothered me so much I had to get up and check!

I know... I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment