Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fighting the Fat Friday

I know, it's not Friday... I'm a little behind. I'll blame it on the weather... see previous post... I would hate to get distracted and start whining again.
This has been a great week on my part for fighting the fat war. I have started a work out program with my husband, that I don't necessarily recommend- but only because It's not the regular girly warm and fuzzy kind of work out that I'm used to. This one is called P90X an extreme workout- you might have seen it on one of those late night infomercials that only crazy people watch :) I have gotten up early for 6 days in a row this week, it's a 90 day program... we'll see how it goes.


My weight loss tip for the week is Drink ice water. I have tried to keep a large cup of ice water with me or sitting in the kitchen at all times. This way I always have a refreshing glass of water to drink, and when I walk by it I reach for that instead of a snack. Because sometimes when I think I'm hungry I'm really just thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment