Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kitchen Tip Tuesdays



A friend clued me into this tip about a year ago.
An easy way to cook bacon is to line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, place the bacon on it and cook it in the oven at 350 degrees until crisp. This usually takes my oven about 10-15 minutes depending on the cut of the bacon. This has saved me time, because it doesn't have to be looked after too closely and I can free up my stove top for other things. Clean up is quick, and best of all I don't get splattered by any grease.

For more great kitchen Tips you can visit Tammy's Recipes

1 comment:

  1. I bake my bacon all the time, especially if I have a large package to cook, that I want to put in the fridge for breakfast during the week, I just dont cook it as long, so that when I put it in the micro it crisps up good

    ReplyDelete