Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Between Friends

I wish I had pictures to show you what you have missed out on, if you live in the DFW area and have not yet visited the Just Between Friends Sale (JBF) I have spent the last month prepping my children's things to sale and spent 5 hours last night shopping. If you are trying to save some money on children's clothing, or looking for a frugal Christmas, this is definitely the place you want to be. Maybe you don't live in the DFW area, check out their website to find one closest to you. I made a great sum of money last time selling my children's out grown things, and I hope this time will be just as profitable. My two "scores" of the night- a $2.00 pair of brand new sketchers tennis shoes, and a 5 box set of Imaginex toys for $15.00! My son is going to LOVE, me for that at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment